Eligibility and Review Guidelines
Reviews are open to users of Brand Developers’ products to express their genuine, personal opinion about those products.
To submit a review, the following Eligibility Guidelines must be met:
- You must be able to confirm your identity and email address. Brand Developers may ask for verification of your email address, and may contact you if further information is needed to ensure that the facts and opinions stated in the review are genuine.
- You can only review a product that you have personally used or experienced, and post only one review per product.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- If you are an employee of Brand Developers, or if your review may be subject to a conflict of interest or if there is any relationship that may affect its impartiality, you must disclose this in your review.
All reviews must also meet the following Review Guidelines:
- The review must:
- be directly related to the product itself, including the use of the main feature(s) of the product, and not to any products which are similar and/or sold by other organisations, or to delivery, customer service, or any other matters (please contact us directly at
firstname.lastname@example.org if you have other specific feedback or queries on these matters);
include a star rating;
- be specific;
- be clear and understandable;
- be submitted within 90 days from the time of first use;
- be original, genuine, accurate, truthful and not misleading or deceptive either in whole or in part; and
- contain sufficient information to understand the nature of any issue raised about a product. Brand Developers may directly contact you to provide more information about any such issues encountered with the product before publishing a review (e.g., to check whether the product has been used according to its instructions and for its intended purpose).
- The review must not:
- include the price paid for the product; unless the price is already shown on our website
- include personal information of another person, such as names, email or other addresses, or phone numbers;
- include advertisements or references to other offers or websites, though in some cases other product recommendations may be acceptable, depending on the context;
- include external links to websites
- include obscene, abusive, discriminatory, intolerant, defamatory, or illegal content, or swear words or other inappropriate language; or
- be harmful or intended for improper or unlawful purposes.
Moderation and use of reviews:
Brand Developers will try to publish reviews promptly. However, reviews are moderated and Brand Developers reserves the right not to publish reviews that do not meet the Eligibility and Review Guidelines above, including where further information is required from the reviewer (and not provided). Brand Developers does not edit reviews (unless with the reviewer’s consent) and so even any minor deviation from the Guidelines may result in the review not being published.
By providing your review, you agree to:
- Brand Developers using all or any part of your review for marketing purposes on this website and elsewhere; and
- Brand Developers and/or its third party service providers using your email address to contact you about your review and for other administrative and marketing purposes.
If you have any questions in regards to our Eligibility or Review Guidelines, please email email@example.com